IT Helpdesk (German Speaking) Ref. 005101
As an IT Helpdesk Analyst, you will perform a support role for German-speaking customers on helpdesk queries, equipment configuration, backup maintenance, and software installing/de-installing. Your main aim will be to provide answers to the clients by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Provide hardware/software/network problem diagnosis/resolution via telephone for end users customers
- Route problems to internal support group
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and work closely with support staff to obtain technical knowledge
- Administer and provide User Access to various systems
- Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems, work requests, and their respective resolutions and circumventions.
- To maintain high login Efficiency (Availability) for customers.
- To provide level 1 remote desktop support to resolve tickets and provide hardware or software or network problem diagnosis or resolution via telephone email or chat within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time.
- To update work logs and follow shift or escalation processes to escalate complex problems to appropriate support specialists or route problems to 2nd and 3rd-level IT support staff as the case be.
- Work on value-adding activities such as Knowledge base update and self-development.
- To adhere to quality standards (voice and accent, Tech Monitoring), regulatory requirements, and company policies.
- To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum average handling time (AHT), rejected resolutions, or Reopen Cases.
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (both verbal and written)
- Great customer handling skills and resourcefulness, vital for dealing with unforeseen situations
- Ability to acquire new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times
- Understanding of the IT environment and readiness to learn new processes and technologies
- Good working knowledge of Windows OS, MS Office, Internet browsers, Antivirus and Firewall software, and PC hardware ITIL knowledge would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills in German (oral and written)
- Knowledge of English at B2 level at least
Novancy One est leader du recrutement et staffing de profils dans les domaines des systèmes d'information et de la transformation digitale. Chaque candidat qualifié sera considéré pour un emploi, indépendamment de sa race, sa couleur, sa religion, son genre, son orientation sexuelle, son origine nationale, son handicap, son âge ou son statut de vétéran. Si vous pensez que votre candidature aurait été injustement écartée, veuillez nous en aviser par email : [email protected]. Pour consulter toutes nos offres : https://novancy.com/jobs/. Pour enregistrer une candidature spontanée : [email protected]