Oracle SOA Developer freelance - Hybride Ref. 005119
- An experienced professional who understands solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family.
- Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement.
- Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs.
- Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
- Demonstrates expertise in delivering functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
- May act as the team lead on projects.
- Resolve complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions
- Advise and influence customers on process direction/technology decisions
- Demonstrates experience in multiple PaaS technologies and has the ability to architect and design technology solutions that have cross-stack impacts.
- Innovate ways to reduce operational activities
- Think creatively to solve the user problem with a holistic and simple solution
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle
- Create SOP documentation and update it to Implement best practices, standards, and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
Must have Skills and Qualifications
- 3-10 years of experience in Oracle SOA Suite 12c.
- Delivery experience in Oracle BPEL, Oracle BAM, and Oracle BPM 12c
- Worked extensively on Oracle SOA Suite products like BPEL, Mediator, Business Rules, Web Services, proxy, business services, service account, routing, JCA, XQuery, OWSM, etc.
- Expertise in developing SOA composites with a thorough understanding of SOA Middleware including Web Services APIs, DB Adapters, XSLT Transformations JMS Adaptors, File-baseFile-based adaptors, etc.
- Hands-on experience on SOA BPEL Process, Oracle BPM, Human Workflow, Rules Engine, Mediators for Integrations, and third party applications
- Experience in application integration development using technologies REST, SOAP, tools
- Knowledge of Oracle SOA best practices, standards, and governance
- Excellent Skills required in setting up SOA repository, Integrated Web Logic Server, EM, SOA Composite development, Deployment & testing End to end solutions.
- Experience in XML technologies XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, WS-Policy, WS- Security and Web Services
- Experience in tools like SQL developer, GIT, SOAP UI , Postman etc
- Understand Oracle Application Server and Webservers/ SOA Services (Oracle middleware)
- Support various testing phases (SIT, UAT, etc.) throughout the implementation
- Defect fixing during testing phases
- Day to Day – troubleshooting and working with users
- Participate in technical and functional design
- Participate in the preparation of low-level design documentation
Nice to Have skills
- ADF knowledge
- Weblogic Administration Knowledge
Novancy One est leader du recrutement et staffing de profils dans les domaines des systèmes d'information et de la transformation digitale. Chaque candidat qualifié sera considéré pour un emploi, indépendamment de sa race, sa couleur, sa religion, son genre, son orientation sexuelle, son origine nationale, son handicap, son âge ou son statut de vétéran. Si vous pensez que votre candidature aurait été injustement écartée, veuillez nous en aviser par email : [email protected]. Pour consulter toutes nos offres : https://novancy.com/jobs/. Pour enregistrer une candidature spontanée : [email protected]