Lead Observability Engineer freelance - Hybride Ref. 004985
- Ensure that all implementations of observability meet the requirements prescribed by IT Services through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, methodologies, and deliverables.
- Provide expertise and design solutions for observability applications as well as system integration with internal systems and external vendors.
- Provide technical leadership in design, development, and testing of solutions.
- Track infrastructure delivery and dependencies to implementation.
- Prepare and present potential technical solutions and advise the teams on approach and tradeoffs
- Defines the structure of systems, their interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- Defines and supports reusable application components from a business and technology perspective.
- Able to provide coding and technical direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Metric visualization and dashboarding for operational use
- Expert level knowledge of observability processes and standards.
- Reviewing existing Observability and Monitoring solutions to uplift technology solutions to provide scale-out, robust, cost effective solutions
- Identify comprehensive risks and risk-mitigation-mapping matrix, Coordinating with the Security, Risk & Compliance teams
- Develop high-level solution specifications with attention to integration and feasibility (technical, function and financial)
- Ensure solution meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility and scalability.
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- 4 years of experience in monitoring solutions from architecture and design to delivery and support of complex highly scalable robust solutions.
- Experience in designing scalable enterprise solutions with high volume, high frequency data
- Experience in developing and coordinate cloud architecture across diverse areas including Application Development, Identity and Access Management, Network, Data management and Security to determine functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bitbucket, Artifactory, JIR, ansible, Terraform, Cloud Formation Templates, Puppet etc.)
- Good understanding of security (knowledge of firewall and other security components) and open source technologies
- Experience working on large-scale projects, leading teams in an agile methodology.
- Experience in a modern microservice framework (Spring Boot, Node.js/Express, Microprofile, Ruby on Rails, etc)
- Experience of cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, IBM) to design, create, and deploy solutions using Container/Kubernetes (Openshift, IBM Cloud Private, EKS...)
- Mastering the following : Elasticsearch, grafana, kibana, prometheus, Datadog, Dynatrace
Novancy One est leader du recrutement et staffing de profils dans les domaines des systèmes d'information et de la transformation digitale. Chaque candidat qualifié sera considéré pour un emploi, indépendamment de sa race, sa couleur, sa religion, son genre, son orientation sexuelle, son origine nationale, son handicap, son âge ou son statut de vétéran. Si vous pensez que votre candidature aurait été injustement écartée, veuillez nous en aviser par email : [email protected]. Pour consulter toutes nos offres : https://novancy.com/jobs/. Pour enregistrer une candidature spontanée : [email protected]