SAP Solution Architect (integration lead) freelance - Remote Ref. 005118
Novancy One, is a leading independent consultancy specializing in permanent recruitment and freelance staffing, particularly in the fields of information systems and digital transformation. We are looking for a SAP Solution Architect (integration lead) freelance
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months renewable
- Location: Remote
- Experience: At least 15 years
- The candidate should have proven experience in different SAP S/4HANA modules and their integration points. This role defines integration architecture and creates integration high-level design. They have the skills required to identify/rationalize the design pattern and the tools for integrating systems based on requirements and based on the characteristics of the integrated systems. They are also capable of defining interfaces between integrated systems and select/rationalize the transport protocols and message formats suitable for the use case. They are capable of producing the following work products:
- Integration High-Level Design
- Interface Control Document
- Must be able to design and provide implementation guidelines for these specific modules in S/4HANA- Production Planning and Quality Management, Transportation Management, Plant Maintenance, Integrated Business Planning, Extended Warehouse Management, Sales and Distribution, Finance and Controlling, Materials Management, Health and Safety.
- Deep technical experience across the above modules and the data flow (master/transaction) across these modules.
- Require 1/2 full cycle implementations in a similar role in S/4HANA (1709 or above) in the domain of Chemicals or Mining.
- Should be able to work with the team to configure the system, and develop/validate/approve technical design documents/specifications as a deliverable to the customer.
- Understand and design interfaces with SAP/non-SAP systems and integration with SAP Cloud applications.
- Ability to study the existing legacy/non-SAP systems in the as-is architecture and propose best practices (for integration across components) for the customer landscape.
- Should have the ability to drive business user workshops to define design documents and suggest best practices based on past implementations and ongoing S/4HANA innovations.
- Ability to comprehend complex business processes and create necessary documentation to capture these processes.
- Ability to lead a team of junior architects and or module workstream leads toward integration outcomes
- Should be able to plan, and execute the cutover for Project go-live
- Must have 15+ years’ SAP experience, with at least the last 5 years as a team lead.
- Must be approachable and work cohesively with other team members for the required deliverables.
- Experience in S/4HANA greenfield implementation or designing global templates, deploying and rolling out solutions across multiple entities/countries
- Experience with working with a multi-cultural offshore team in large projects (30+ team members)
- Knowledge/experience with SAP Activate methodology and agile best practices highly preferred.
- SAP/Architect/TOGAF certification (preferred)
- Preferred to be French, Arabic speaker.
- English should be proficient to carry out day-to-day activates
Novancy One est leader du recrutement et staffing de profils dans les domaines des systèmes d'information et de la transformation digitale. Chaque candidat qualifié sera considéré pour un emploi, indépendamment de sa race, sa couleur, sa religion, son genre, son orientation sexuelle, son origine nationale, son handicap, son âge ou son statut de vétéran. Si vous pensez que votre candidature aurait été injustement écartée, veuillez nous en aviser par email : [email protected]. Pour consulter toutes nos offres : https://novancy.com/jobs/. Pour enregistrer une candidature spontanée : [email protected]