Senior BI Analyst Ref. 002972
You will have an opportunity to:
- Develop and execute campaigns across various communication tactics including email, SMS, web/social targeting, and the website
- Delivering accurate marketing, informational and operational campaigns to support BM/L&R business plan
- Evolve the campaign ecosystem to enable best-in-class marketing tactics.
- Increase ability of CSE team to deliver more, faster, better.
- Work in collaboration with Customer Analytics, Products, Pricing, Marketing Communications, Distribution and IT channels to develop and execute end-to-end campaigns.
- Define, develop and implement targeted campaigns to boost sales, reduce churn and increase revenue.
- Collaborate with campaign intakes and developers to support the creation and deployment of marketing campaigns.
- Actively contribute to the marketing planning cycle as a whole.
- Data analysis - analyzing data to provide information on campaign opportunities.
- Data mining - extracting data and identifying errors or gaps in data sources.
- Campaign management - provide list extraction for targeted marketing program campaigns, including the use of focus groups and related subsequent analysis.
- Data development - transferring customer data between systems, and working with IT teams to advance database development.
- Automate and improve recurring processes.
- Analyze the best data sources and the design and logic of queries.
- Work with business and IT staff, as well as third parties, on complex data delivery solutions.
You will be a great fit on our team if…
- Experience in data management, decision-making, reporting tools and design
- Experience in direct and targeted marketing, including campaign list creation, and understanding of processes related to excluded numbers, the Canadian Anti-Spam Act (CASA) and contact strategy
- Great analytical capabilities for interpreting data, developing ideas and implementing initiatives
- Experience and understanding of the lifecycle of marketing planning and key business units, such as Product, Pricing and Marketing Communications teams
- Excellent organizational sense and proven ability to manage multiple mandates and work in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written communication) and the ability to make a difference by exerting influence
- Great creativity and ability to develop concepts, approaches and offerings off the beaten track
- Ability to work in a collaborative work environment while being self-reliant
- Bac +4 education in business administration, marketing or mathematics
- Strong problem-solving ability; ability to make good decisions and make sound recommendations
- Attention to detail and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Work experience in the telecommunications industry, an asset
- Knowledge of basic SQL, Nice to have Python, VBA, IBM Unica
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn about campaign strategy and execution while improving technical skills
- Excellent communication skills, perfectly bilingual (Fr, En)
Novancy One est leader du recrutement et staffing de profils dans les domaines des systèmes d'information et de la transformation digitale. Chaque candidat qualifié sera considéré pour un emploi, indépendamment de sa race, sa couleur, sa religion, son genre, son orientation sexuelle, son origine nationale, son handicap, son âge ou son statut de vétéran. Si vous pensez que votre candidature aurait été injustement écartée, veuillez nous en aviser par email : [email protected] Pour consulter toutes nos offres : https://novancy.com/jobs/. Pour enregistrer une candidature spontanée : [email protected]