Data Project Manager freelance - Remote Ref. 005023
This Role is for an experienced Project Manager who has worked on data analytic-type projects. will have expertise in one or more relational and non-relational data management-based software product areas. Examples include mainstream data management software, such as those from IBM and Oracle. Typical examples of the deliverables are building proof-of-concept solutions with data management technology and architecting data management solutions to address client requirements. Professionals who apply their technical skills to support the operation and maintenance of vendor products, services, and solutions. Individuals who are part of Support typically have responsibility for sizing, troubleshooting, and critical customer situations.
- Duration: 6 months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage the end-to-end project plan, and monitor/report progress.
- Effectively manage scope and dependencies.
- Identify risks and issues and proactively resolve/mitigate them.
- Ensure that the project is delivered on time, cost and in quality
- Ensure that business outcomes are defined, approved, and delivered.
- Be responsible for benefits realisation, and ensure that benefits are delivered in the best way possible
- Support strong governance, aligned with the overall governance, and ensure that timely decisions are taken.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with project stakeholders
- This role is focused on supporting the programme team to successfully implement and embed an innovative new agile delivery methodology within Three's data and analytics function, in collaboration with the broader business.
- Support the programme manager in the overall successful delivery of the programme
- Experience in the management of data and analytics projects
- Experience working on projects that have involved the introduction of new ways of working / processes/methodologies into a business
- Highly proficient in Project Management principles, methods, techniques and tools
- Highly numerate, with strong financial management
- Strong supplier & people management skills
Novancy One est leader du recrutement et staffing de profils dans les domaines des systèmes d'information et de la transformation digitale. Chaque candidat qualifié sera considéré pour un emploi, indépendamment de sa race, sa couleur, sa religion, son genre, son orientation sexuelle, son origine nationale, son handicap, son âge ou son statut de vétéran. Si vous pensez que votre candidature aurait été injustement écartée, veuillez nous en aviser par email : [email protected]. Pour consulter toutes nos offres : https://novancy.com/jobs/. Pour enregistrer une candidature spontanée : [email protected]